Saturday, February 26, 2011

Microwavable Apple Tart

(FANTASTIC DESSERT)

1 - Apple

1 tsp - Pure Vanilla Extract (OPTIONAL)

2 Tbs - Stevia

1 Tbs - Cinnamon

1/4 cup - Water

Calories: 72 w/o Vanilla Extract 84 with Vanilla Extract

Servings: 1 - Fruit

Add Extract, Stevia, Cinnamon & Water to small bowl and Microwave for 30 seconds. Set Aside. Cut apple into thin slices (with or w/o peel) add to medium sized bowl and pour "syrup" on top. Mix until all apple is covered then place in Microwave for 2-3 minutes. Apples might still be a tad hard but thats how I like them. You could also bake this to get soft apples. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Tried the recipe I think a tablespoon was to much Cinnamon was it supposed to be a teaspoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this with the brown stevia, instead of white, and uses 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice (all I had) and it was AMAZING! I loved it!! Will be keeping this around

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this with the brown stevia, instead of white, and uses 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice (all I had) and it was AMAZING! I loved it!! Will be keeping this around

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are not be fans of cinnamon. I used walden farms pancake syrup and a couple sprays of I can't believe it's not butter spray. Was very good. Walden Farms syrup has No calories, fat, carbs. sugar. Just good.

    ReplyDelete